Katie the Sunshine Lover

Katie the Sunshine Lover

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christams to Me from Bama Bully Rescue!

Hey folks, it's me Katie again. Sorry I've not been posting recently but being such a sweet Southern Belle has taken up so much of my time y'all. I've been adding a little weight to fill my figure out and my muscle tone is looking so much better if i do say so myself.

But anyhow, here's pictures of my Christmas box and gifts received from Bama Bully Rescue and all the folks who so kindly donated to make this possible. Thanks to you all!

With no further adieu check out my Merry Christmas.

 Oh, what's in this box that smells so good?


 How do I get in here?


 Mom or Dad, can you help me?


 Wow, is this really all for me?


 Look how much there is. And the smells.


 Wow, what a rawhide. Forget all that other stuff.


 OK, well what else do I have in here?


 Check out me new bandana. Thanks BBR (and especially Polly, wink, wink).


 Admit it, I am Pretty in Pink.


 Greenie! And I sure need it for my breath.


 Yum, yum, yum....


 Look at all the goodies I'm blessed with.


 Meanwhile this Greenie really needs my attention.


 Only a small break.


 Ain't I a looker, never mind the Greenie, just ignore it


 Mmmmumyumummmyumm


Last shot before dad takes it a way. He says we have to save some for later. Phooey.


That's all for now. Thanks everyone for checking on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment