Katie the Sunshine Lover

Katie the Sunshine Lover

Monday, November 12, 2012

A Paradigm Shift, Part II

Hey folks. It's me Katie again. I just wanted to post a few "clean me" pictures before bedtime. The camera that my foster peeps used ain't the greatest for highlighting my most photogenic aspects. In fact it seems to mostly highlight my scrapes and booboos. But, trust me, I look better than these pictures show and to be honest I've been living on the street so you ain't seeing no Madison Avenue pooch here... YET. I'm on the mend though and headed for better days. I'll be a beauty, you just watch!

Remember: If you mouse click my pictures they get larger for better viewing. Nice touch that.

 Ah, my own living room bed....



 What are you doing?


 What's over here?


 My worst booboo. But it's clean now and should start improving rapidly..


 Nice profile shot of me, eh?

 Are you my Mommy?


 I am on the mend.


 Why are you flashing me? I don't understand that.


 Spoiled a bit maybe? Nahhhhh....


 
 Nah, not spoiled.


The good life.

Well, thanks for checking in folks. More will come.

- Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment