Katie the Sunshine Lover

Katie the Sunshine Lover

Saturday, November 17, 2012

My New Friend

Well everyone, here's some new pictures. I am making friends at my new foster home, even with Stormy Sky who is very particular about other dogs. I am calm and don't jump all over her so we do get along fine so far. I am very focused on people and not other dogs so that makes me tolerable to Stormy. Usually I shadow my humans everywhere but this was one instance where I settled with Stormy for a little while.

And here's a new surprise for you, especially considering my wonderful pop-up ears. I am deaf. The shelter folks speculated that I might be and my fosters say Yep! They should know since they recently lost to cancer their 13-year-old deaf white female. So they are good at communicating and working with me although they say it's really not hard.

I am settling in to family life. We are all taking it slow for my transition. I sleep in a crate at night near mom's and pop's bed.

My skin is improving although these photos seem to highlight my bumps more than they appear in person (what's with that?). My hind end sore spots are much better and are healing nicely.

I go for walks and do so well. I basically just walk alongside without pulling in all different directions. I enjoy walking and seeing the neighborhood.

That's all for today. Thanks for watching over me. Please come back as my adventure continues.


Remember: If you mouse click my pictures they get larger for better viewing.








No comments:

Post a Comment