Katie the Sunshine Lover

Katie the Sunshine Lover

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

What's Up With Me?

Well folks, I passed my Bama Bully Rescue (BBR) evaluation and will hopefully soon be an official BBR pup! Wow, I am special after all.

Also, I visited the veterinarian yesterday and she said I was a wonderful patient, one of the best. She said that all her deaf patients have always been so calm and pleasing. Overall I have good health except I still had evidence of ugly things like Hookworms and Whipworms. So, I was retreated again (the Animal Shelter had already done so also). Apparently those little uglies can be tough to get rid of. But I should soon be free from them and on the road to even better health. Getting rid of them should help my weight also. I came out of the shelter at 31 lbs. and remain the same despite my foster parents feeding me well. They think I could easily put on 5-10 lbs more at least and be at or approaching my ideal weight.

The veterinarian also estimated my age at between 2-3 years. So I am young, yet mature past that puppy crazy/destructive phase.

So stay tuned friends as I progress. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment